воскресенье, 15 марта 2015 г.

I can not get wifi working on my Banana Pro with Bananian 15.01. 15.01. should actually support the onboard wifi chip, but I couldn't also find a complete tutorial. I changed to hardware-layout to "Banana Pro" via bananian-config, I added "ap6210" to /etc/modules (which is mentioned here: https://www.bananian.org/hardware) and I configured /etc/network/interfaces (like here: http://www.canox.net/2015/01/banana-pro-wlan-einrichten/):
  1. auto wlan0
  2. allow-hotplug wlan0
  3. iface wlan0 inet dhcp
  4. wpa-ap-scan 1
  5. wpa-scan-ssid 1
  6. wpa-ssid "WLAN-NAME"
  7. wpa-psk "WLAN-KEY"
Copy the Code
After a reboot, wlan0 is found, ifconfig shows wlan0 and the ap6210 driver is loaded, but the DHCP discovery fails (nothing received). When I run "iwlist wlan 0 scan", no networks are displayed, but an error message: "Wireless Event too big".

Has someone a idea how this can get solved or what I could try to get it running?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий